Frequently Asked Questions
- Is our data backed up in case of an emergency?
- Our hosting partner makes backups of your data on a nightly basis. The hardware is also fully redundant so even if one disk or server fails nothing will be lost and the system will not go down. The uptime is over 99%.
- Is Toast Print reliable, secure, and confidential? Is our data safe? Where is the data hosted?
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. Our state-of-the-art redundant cloud server cluster is hosted and professionally managed by Rackspace, a recognised leader in high-end hosting. You can read about their 100% Uptime Guarantee Service Level Agreement (Cloud Sites SLA) and what makes Rackspace the best place to host mission-critical websites
- What are the system requirements to run Toast Print?
Basically just a browser!
Toast Print is not a 'software' that you need to install - it runs on the browser that you normally use to access pages on the World Wide Web via the Internet. To get the best from Toast Print we recommend you use one of the following modern browsers (to download one of these browsers for free, please click on the following links):
- Whenever I try to log in, the login page just reloads and doesn't display an error message. What's am I doing wrong?
The most common cause of this is that your browser isn't set to accept cookies (a cookie is a text-only string that gets entered into the memory of your browser). Toast Print requires that cookies are turned on so the application can track your session and know who you are as you use Toast Print.
- Are there signup fees? Termination fees? Any hidden fees we should know about?
- Toast Print is absolutely FREE for designers.
- How will I be notified when I receive a quote?
When a printer submits a quote, you will receive it straight into your inbox (sent to the email address that you used for signing up).You can login to Toast Print with your username and password to view the full quote details and compare with other quotes if available.
- How do I contact the printer?
You will be able to correspond with the printer(s) using our messaging mechanism. Whenever a printer sends you a message, you will be notified by email, and you will also be able to make replies within Toast Print.If you choose one of the quotes submitted to you, you will pass on your contact details (Full name, Contact Number and Email) to the winning printer so they can contact you directly to finalise the job.
- How do I give feedback to a printer?
- After choosing the winning quote, the printer can elect to request for feedback. In this case, you will be notified by email and you can give feedback by logging into Toast Print. If the printer does not request for a feedback 30 days after the quote has been chosen, Toast Print will automatically send you a feedback request.
- What is sent to the email address I use for this account?
The email address that you specified for your account will be used for correspondence with Toast Print in several different areas of the system. Examples of usage include:
- After a printer has submitted a quote on one of your print jobs, you will receive an email and instructions to login to view the full details.
- Any announcement to system upgrades, maintenance and new features.
- If you have forgotten your password to access Toast Print, you will be required to enter this email address to reset your password.
- Are my personal details shared with the printers or anyone else?
Top 4 reasons to join
- Submit print jobs to multiple printers for quote in one place
- Compare printers and quotes at a glance
- Keep track of communication and artworks with printers
- Contribute to the design community by rating printers and giving feedback